You are here:
(21 Nov 2014,
for packages intended to be used by Plugin and Contrib authors, or
browse all packages
- Class of errors used with Foswiki::Infix::Parser
- Base class for node types generated by Infix::Parser (and its subclasses). This defines the interface used to construct nodes from the parser.
- Base class of operators recognised by the Foswiki::Infix::Parser. Predefined fields in this object used by Foswiki::Infix::Parser are: *
- operator string. *
- operator precedence, positive non-zero integer. Larger number
> higher precedence. * =arity
- set to 1 if this operator is unary, 2 for binary. Arity 0 is legal, should you ever need it. Use arity=2 and canfold=1 for n-ary operators. *
- used with bracket operators.
should be the open bracket string, and
the close bracket. The existance of
marks this as a bracket operator. *
- indicates that the parser should check case in the operator name (i.e. treat 'AND' and 'and' as different). By default operators are case insensitive.
that operator names must be caselessly unique i.e. you can't define 'AND' and 'and' as different operators in the same parser. Does not affect the interpretation of non-operator terminals (names). *
- means that adjacent nodes with identical operators can be folded together i.e. the operands of the second node can be pushed onto the parameter list of the first. This is used (for example) for comma lists. Other fields in the object can be used for other purposes. However field names in the hash starting with
are reserved for use by the parser.
- A simple
that parses infix expressions with nonary, unary and binary operators specified using an operator table.
iew wiki text
ore topic actions
Topic revision: r1 - 21 Nov 2014,
Copyright &© by the contributing authors. All material on this site is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding Foswiki?